Let's look at the features of the 4-Point Path Generator in detail. This Copilot feature of the Path Generator is really helpful when having to generate a trajectory on a flat surface. The 4-Point Path Generator node generates complex trajectories on a surface using only 4 points. It is typically used for applications where the tool is mounted on the robot and used in a Force Control Node. The variables options let you create cobot program that can automatically generate trajectory based on the dimensions entered by the Operator or automatically measure by the cobot or other device.
How to use the 4-Point Path Generator:
- Teach the 4 Points for the path limit
- Choose the desired path option; surface, perimeter or both
- Set up the tool speed and tool weaving options
- Add margins for special requirement
- Use variables when dealing with different model of part